1.- Identification And Contact Details Of The Entity
|Headline||Deep Tech Solutions, S.L|
|Address||Gobernador Bermúdez De Castro, 93-31, CP 12003, Castellón|
2.- Information On Data Processing
Qatium will have access to the personal data provided by users, but will not transfer them to third parties, unless it is necessary to provide the service, or there is a legal obligation.
|Data processing entity||Qatium|
|Legal basis or legitimation||Your consent|
|Purpose||Provide the service appropriately in accordance with its characteristics|
|Data retention duration||As long as their relationship with you lasts, or their legal obligation of conservation|
It is possible that the data will be used by Qatium anonymously to improve its services and to be able to offer new functionalities.
Qatium may need to access your data, in that case it will ensure that its staff have access to personal data only when necessary to perform the Services in accordance with the agreement and this data protection policy. In addition, we will ensure that the people authorized to have access to personal data are under written confidentiality obligations.
3.- User Rights
Based on current Spanish legislation, following the European regulation GDPR, the user and owner of the data has the right to:
- Access their personal data to find out if they are being processed, and to find out about the processing operations carried out with them.
- Rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- If possible, delete their personal data.
- Move or transport their personal data, when the legal basis that enables it to be processed is the contractual relationship or consent.
- Oppose the processing of their personal data, in whole or in part, when the legal basis that enables it to be processed is legitimate interest. It is waived when there is a legitimate interest, or when they are necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Request the limitation of the processing of their personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for the processing of their data is doubtful, with the possibility that they may be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Revoke their consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, the user can contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Governor Bermúdez De Castro, 93-31, CP 12003, Castellón
In the event that the user considers that data protection legislation has been violated regarding the processing of your personal data, they have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
5.- Security Measures
We adopt all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the security and integrity of personal information, both against unauthorized access and against its accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
Despite this, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the information shared at all times. For its part, Qatium will do everything possible.
6.- Disclaimer Of Liability
In the event that the user is redirected to third party websites or platforms, their legal texts will apply, Qatium will not be held responsible.
7.- International Transfers
It is possible that Qatium works with a provider outside the European Union, so it has tried to comply with the requirements established by the data protection regulations for international transfers.
8.- Possible Sub-processors
Qatium works with some services that can process some of the user data.
The third-party websites or platforms that users can access, along with the respective links to their Privacy Policies, are:
- Sentry: https://sentry.io/privacy/
- Auth0: https://auth0.com/privacy/
- Amazon: https://aws.amazon.com/es/privacy/
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy/
- Tinybird: https://www.tinybird.co/privacy
- MixPanel: https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Segment: https://segment.com/legal/privacy/
- Arengu: https://www.arengu.com/privacy
- ActiveCampaign: https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/privacy-policy
- ProductBoard: https://www.productboard.com/privacy-notice/
These service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but they do not have permission to share or use the information for any other purpose.
Qatium has signed with all providers the terms of service and data processing that guarantee their confidentiality. In addition, Qatium will share the information when there is a legal obligation, or when it believes it is appropriate to enforce its terms and conditions, or for security reasons.