Qatium is seeking a Content, Social and Community Manager to join our team and champion our platform among our users and community.
Qatium is a cloud based developer of digital water technology with offices in Valencia, Spain and a presence around the world. The company operates an open and collaborative water management platform that helps utilities improve the efficiency of their water systems.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Content, Social and Community Manager will nurture and scale the Qatium brand globally through user, community and social media marketing initiatives. You will own the voice of the brand and keep a pulse on industry conversations and community insights. Most importantly, you will be the main point of contact with our international team of water experts and will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities to promote Qatium among thought leaders in the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and coordinate our content, social and community activities with our advisory board
- Grow our user community through scalable campaigns and events
- Own the strategy and execution of Qatium’s content marketing efforts
- Drive brand awareness: assist in the development of marketing materials, campaigns, events and co-marketing efforts
- Own our social media presence: build our strategy, drive engagement, maintain analytics
- Collaborate with partners, agencies, developers and internal teams on related projects
- You have 3+ years social media or community management experience, ideally at a B2B software startup
- You have a deep understanding of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, etc
- You have experience with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite, Radian6, Sprinklr or similar
- You’ve already successfully grown communities from scratch to thousands of active members
- Bonus points if you have hydraulic or civil engineering experience
- You love water, social media and human interactions
- You have a strong command of English with excellent verbal and writing skills
- You are data driven and not afraid to learn new things
- You are a strategist and a doer at the same time
- You’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are highly organized and thorough
- You’re an idealist
Company Benefits & Perks
- 💧 Opportunity to impact the world
- 🌎 Work from anywhere in EMEA or move to Spain
- 💰 Competitive salary
- 🏖 7 weeks of vacation including public holidays
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- ⚕️ Medical and dental insurance
- 💕 A fun and supportive work environment
- 🏄♀️ Home office, well-being and personal development budgets
- ⚠️ Some benefits may not apply depending on your country of residence
Why Join Us?
- 🚀 Join a high growth tech startup that’s changing the world. Literally.
- 💡 Apply and develop your skills solving concrete business problems
- 🙏 Join a company that’s disrupting an industry
Who Can Join Us?
- You must be willing to work remotely
- You must be physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East
- At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to residents of Spain. All other candidates join our team as a part-time or full-time independent contractor and are responsible for paying any taxes or fees where they reside
- Some jurisdictions and countries have limitations on the ability for independent contractors to perform work for companies located in foreign countries. These laws might limit some candidates from joining our team
What’s The Process?
- First round: apply online. Be sure to include links to your social media profiles
- Second round: complete a short questionnaire
- Third round: video call with the marketing team
- Final round: video call with the executive team
Diversity & Inclusion at Qatium
Qatium is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression or any other legally protected status.